Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year , our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our trendig firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in General is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process. Our dishes have always been produced in France, in marcigny in the South of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each Worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his Initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production. Our Crown bread baker allows you to bake a classical Crown loaf with ease. The cavities make it easy to shape the dough and the innovative refractory ceramic and domed lid create the right level of humidity during baking to get a perfect loaf. Weltall Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten year .
– Die Emile Henry Brotbackform sorgt statt eine gleichmäßig gebackene Kruste auf Ihrem Brot und eine schöne Gebot.
– Ideal aka statt Müsliriegel, Hackbraten, Topfkuchen und Quiches ohne Kruste.
– Einfach zu handhaben: Den Teig einfach in die Vertiefungen geben, durch dem Deckel herunternehmen und in den Ofen stellen.
– Hitzebeständige Keramik ermöglicht es Ihnen, den perfekten Teilzahlung an Kruste und leichter Krume im Inneren zu erzielen.
– 10 Jahre Garantie: Wir sind stolz darauf, Produkte jeglicher hochwertiger Keramik anzubieten, die einer strengen Qualitätskontrolle nichts abbekommen